Our logistics partners will attempt delivery of the items once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, due to wrong address/recipient not available/premises locked, the customer shall still be charged for the order.
Terms and Conditions:
Placing your order:
- By placing the order via telephone or via website www.Gifts4Loved1s.com consumer is bound to below terms and conditions. So please read and make sure you understand below terms and conditions.
- After you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming all the details. It is important that you check that these details are correct as amendments may not be accepted after this time. We advise that you check your junk box for emails from Gift4loved1s.com if you have not received an email. If you do not receive this email you must contact customer services.
Cancelling the order:
- Orders can be cancelled on same day as it was placed. We will need email confirmation to cancel the order. Please note, once orders have been dispatched orders cannot be cancelled.
Changes to orders:
- Changes can only be made on same day before cut off time. We will need email confirmation. Please note once your order has been processed, gift4loved1s.com will not be able to make changes to any order.
- Due to the perishable nature of flowers, sweets, Mithai, chocolates, and any other gifts items any complaints and refunds will be dealt with on a case by case basis and will be at our discretion.
- It is sender responsibility to inform the recipient of the delivery. If recipient is not available our courier will make second attempt. If, following a second delivery attempt, we are still unable to deliver to the recipient, through no fault of our own, we are regrettably unable to offer a refund or complimentary re-delivery. Any remedy will be discretionary.
- Gift4loved1s.com is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Gift4loved1s.com will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
Vouchers (Coming Soon)
- In the event of small errors in the order such as the wrong message card we do not offer a full refund as the recipient has received the gift item which are the value of the order.
- We cannot always guarantee a delivery date, but will endeavour to deliver on your desired date. In the event a delivery is not made on the specified date we cannot offer a refund. Delivery days are Monday to Saturday excluding any public holidays.
- Due to political reasons in Pakistan delivery can be delayed. This can be rearranged with recipient or sender. Please note that in some circumstances courier delivered products to harder reach areas may take an additional working day in transit.
- In the unfortunate event i.e. natural disaster of late-delivery (over 3 working days) of the delivery date you selected, gift4loved1s.com will refund the delivery cost to you. Some areas require an additional working day in transit. Such remote areas include the northern areas of Pakistan. The further reaches of ……. Deliveries may be early during peak events to ensure delivery of your order.
- Any orders made for delivery on a public holiday may be delivered the next working day unless otherwise stated.
- By placing an order with Gift4loved1s.com, you do not bound into any contract that guarantees a specific time between times stated. At peak times we reserve the right to extend delivery times. During peak periods, if we miss the specified delivery date but still deliver the order you will not be entitled to a full refund. Any remedy will be discretionary.
- We will always attempt to deliver your order to the address that was entered on the order page. It’s vital that a complete address in provided such as flat number, post code, unit, room number, street address and town. For hard to reach areas please contact customer services and provide us with additional information. We cannot deliver to PO boxes, army bases or airport terminals.
- Cut off times for deliveries are 4pm Monday to Friday and 11am on Sunday for Monday deliveries.
- We are not liable for delivery failure where an incomplete or incorrect shipping detail has been provided, this includes incorrect post codes. The onus is on the customer to check that the information is correct. Any arrangement to resend a replacement order will be at the company’s discretion.
Confirmation of Delivery
- If orders are signed for, either at a house, hotel or reception, this will be adequate proof that the order was delivered successfully to your recipient.
- If the recipient is out at our time of call, we will attempt to leave it with a neighbour or in a safe place unless otherwise instructed not to do so. If this is not possible the driver will attempt to deliver the next day. It is at the drivers’ discretion where the order is left. For late delivery in such instances, refunds will be discretionary. Where there have been two unsuccessful delivery attempt we will not be liable. Any resend or refund will be at our discretion. This does not apply for delivery of flowers.
- Our dedicated customer services aim to provide you with the best possible customer experience on the internet. They aim to deal with all enquiries quickly and efficiently.
- The customer service team treat all of our customers with respect and they deserve to receive the same. Any email received which may be considered offensive or abusive will not receive a reply and we may refer such emails to the appropriate authorities. We reserve the right to remove a customer’s account if we consider that customer is behaving in an inappropriate way. If in the event a customer is in a telephone conversation with a member of staff and that staff member feels threatened or abused, the conversation will be terminated.
- Doing all we can to ensure that your order is delivered to your recipient on time our courier with the largest network in Pakistan will deliver your order with best possible service. We hope to get your order delivered right in first time. It will be saddening for us if we will be unable to keep our promise. This is just because we are human and mistakes can be made by us as well.
- If your order does not satisfied you 100% than please feel free to fill in our comment form. This will help us to improve our services and if mistake is made from ourselves we will strive to make you a happy customer again. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee only covers the aspects of our business that we have direct control over and does not cover the actions of third parties.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee is not applicable to issues that are not directly under our control for example if a customer enters an incomplete or incorrect delivery address.
- If your bouquet has arrived in a poor state we will of course send out a replacement bouquet. For this we will require a photo to clarify the condition of the flowers within 3 days.
- If for whatever reason Gift4loved1s.com are unable to fulfil your order we will refund the full amount to you or will redeliver your order at a later date and upgrade it to a greater value free of charge.
- All flowers and colours are subject to availability and seasonal availability and are therefore subject to substitution. Orders will be made up with equal or greater value.
- If we believe any order to be fraudulent we reserve the right to cancel. Refund will only be made after investigation has been carried out (subject to PayPal /Bank confirmation). We are not obligated to explain our reasoning.
Cut Off Times for Order
- Our cut off times for Order to be place is 10.00pm (GMT) for normal delivery.
- For same day and urgent deliveries please contact 0044 79817599614 (UK number).